It’s been far too long since I have put together any kind of contest for all the Bitchy Waiters out there, but the time has come. The good folks at Waiter Wallet have reached out to me and offered to supply the prize and since the only prizes I could have come up with would have been empty Svedka bottles, leftover limes and a half-eaten bag of Smart Puffs, I jumped at the opportunity. You should go to Waiter Wallet and check out the product and also hit up their Waiter Wallet Facebook page to learn more about them. Tell them I sent you.
As servers, we all have different ways we keep track of our checks and orders. For years, I used a check presenter that was held together with black duct tape and covered in stickers. Waiter Wallet sent me one of their wallets to try and I love it. It is small enough to fit in my apron and it has a place for me to keep cash as well as a pen, pad and notes for specials. It also has four card holders for credit cards or your POS key. It’s really great. They will be supplying the prize for the contest There will be a Grand Prize and a runner up.
The Grand Prize will consist of a Waiter Wallet, Waiter Wallet insert, and a pack of 12 pads.
The runner up will receive a Waiter Wallet and a Waiter Wallet insert.
But what will the contest be? I am going to ask people to send in photos of whatever it is they use to carry their checks and money in. It might be an old Amex check presenter, a Trapper Keeper, an old pillowcase or just your tired ass apron. The photo of the check holder that is deemed most in need, will win. I want to see some pictures of your nasty ass check presenters that are covered on honey mustard and tears. I want to see your tired as hell wallet that is dirtier than my mind. I want to see whatever else you use to keep your checks together. Send me those pictures!
- Take a photo of your check holder that you need to have replaced. You can be in the photo too if you want.
- Send the photo to email@example.com making sure your name and address are in the email so if you’re the winner, we can get your prize to you. Make sure the subject line says CONTEST.
- All photos must be submitted by Wednesday October 30 at midnight EST.
- On Friday November 1, all photos will be uploaded to a photo album on the Bitchy Waiter Facebook page. The album will be called Waiter Wallet.
- All photos submitted will be in the album and therefore eligible to win. Winners will be determined by the number of “likes.” The photo with the most “likes” will be the winner and the one with the second most will be the runner up. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by a random drawing.
- Share your photo with your Facebook friends so they can all vote for you.
- Voting will close on Friday, November 8 at midnight EST.
- Prizes will be sent directly from our friends at Waiter Wallet and will be mailed out on Tuesday, November 12.
So does this make sense? I can’t wait to see what we get for pictures. Make sure your photo is a good one so people can see how truly deserving you are of the prize. Again, you should go check out the Waiter Wallet website so you can see what a great product it is.