When you work at Cracker Barrel in South Carolina, I suppose you are prepared to serve all kinds of people who have injected cream gravy directly into their veins. It’s like heroin down there, right? Well this week, a couple of cream gravy addicts rolled their asses into Cracker Barrel for their daily allowance of sugar cured ham and hash brown casserole and decided that, instead of leaving a monetary tip for their waitress, they would bestow some 1950’s advice scrawled out onto a bev nap. The photo was sent to me by a few people and it needs to be addressed. It’s pretty surprising.
Dear Renee, thank you for your excelent service today. Your a good waitress.
Heres your tip:
The womans place is in the home. You’re place is in the home. It even says so in the Bible. You may think that your contributing to your household by coming into work, but your not. While your in here “working” this is the reason your husband must see another women on his way home from a long day at his work. Because you should be home taking care of the household duties. You may think what you are doing “working” is right, it is really essentially a disgrace to his manhood and to the American family. So instead of coming to your “job” and looking for hand out’s to feed your family, hows about going home and cleaning your house and cooking a hot meal for your husband and children, the way you’re husband and God intended, and help make America great again. Praying for families and our nation.
I don’t even know where to begin, so I will just bullet post this:
- Learn how to spell.
- Enough with the Bible thumping.You can have your beliefs, but it does not mean everyone has to share them.
- It’s 2016, Mr and Mrs. Watley. Women can do whatever they want, including working.
- I bet Mrs. Watley has missionary sex once a week with her husband and she looks at it as a chore, just like doing laundry, scrubbing the floors and making a roasted chicken every Friday night.
- Why are the words working and job in quotes? WAITING TABLES IS A REAL FREAKING JOB!
- If God intended women to stay home and cook meals and clean house, then why did He give them brains enough to realize that is total bullshit?
- Make America Great Again? It suddenly makes sense. Making America great again, for some people, means going backwards in time.
I wonder if this gets shared enough will the Watley’s ever see it? I bet Mrs. Watley will never see it because her husband thinks computers are only for men who do important things on them like spreadsheets and business analysis. She’s only allowed to watch her stories.
To the waitress who received this, I am sorry you had to serve these people. But thank you for sharing it so we can be reminded that no matter how far ahead we move as a civilization, there will always be a few people who are determined to keep us living in the past.
If you like this blog, I hope you will click here to buy my book, The Bitchy Waiter!